Solution One: Is It Possible to Solve usb ports not working Issues On Your Own?
To fix usb ports not working error in time, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Solution Two: Fix usb ports not working Issues Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to solve usb ports not working error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate usb ports not working error completely.
usb ports not working error can be a disaster for your PC. If usb ports not working error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of usb ports not working error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove usb ports not working error in time.