Solution One: Is It Possible to Fix will not restore Issues By Yourself?
To troubleshoot will not restore problem effectively and efficiently, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Solution Two: Fix will not restore Error with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to fix will not restore error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove will not restore error completely.
Is your PC healthy?
Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can cause serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a known PC optimizer, SmartPCFixer is obviously an expert for users to get rid of will not restore issues. Apart from resolving will not restore errors, this utility also maintains very helpful function for its customers.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This utility will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.