Solution One: How Can I Fix 9601 (0x2581) Problems By Yourself?
To resolve 9601 (0x2581) issue immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Solution Two: Troubleshoot 9601 (0x2581) Issues with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to resolve 9601 (0x2581) error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove 9601 (0x2581) error completely.
9601 (0x2581) error can be a disaster for your PC. If 9601 (0x2581) error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of 9601 (0x2581) error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove 9601 (0x2581) error in time.